What are the Community Wellbeing Hubs?
Our Community Wellbeing Hubs provide advice and support for vulnerable adults in North Lincolnshire.
Activities in the hubs and local community will vary and may include:
- Support to access employment and meaningful activity
- Activities and support for carers
- Over 75 wellbeing check
- Activities such as craft, reminiscence, healthy eating, chair based exercise, tabletop games, kurling, archery and discussion of current affairs
- Targeted workshops on issues such as dementia, nutrition, home and personal safety
- Access to services including bathing, podiatry and other health topics
- Volunteering opportunities
- Information and signposting to other services
If you are feeling lonely or isolated then please feel free to contact your local Community Wellbeing Hub on the phone numbers below or just drop in and say hello. You will always be given a warm welcome.
Barton and Winterton - 01652 634554
Brigg and Broughton - 01652 653384
Scunthorpe - 01724 296759
Epworth and Crowle - 01724 297771
Who are the Community Wellbeing Hubs for?
The hubs are for:
- Adults over the age of 18 who are at risk of social isolation due to physical or learning disability, mental ill health, long term condition or are an older person.
- Young people during transition 16 to 19 years
Ask about a Wellbeing Check from your local Community Wellbeing Hub.
The check covers topics such as:
- Home and personal safety
- Accessing your local community
- Social activities
- Preventing falls
- Remaining independent
- Preventing loneliness
Call into your local hub for more information.
Become a member
It is FREE to join.
You can become a member of the Community Wellbeing Hubs and you will receive a membership number and notification of any upcoming events or activities at the hubs.
To join, call in at your local hub or fill out the form below and send it to your hub.
Community Wellbeing Hub Registration Form [PDF, 91Kb].
Where is my nearest Community Wellbeing Hub?
View our list of Community Wellbeing Hubs in North Lincolnshire.
Meals at Community Wellbeing Hubs
You can order a meal through the hub from the Community Meals Service and have your lunch at the Hub.
Meals must be booked by the Friday before and cost £3.55.
Contact your local hub for more details.